Monday 21 April 2014

Talking about R.E.S.P.E.C.T.








Well Well Well.... The last days I was looking through some Comments under Eric's Instagram Pictures and I have to be honest, I was shocked! I even looked at some fans pages and damn. I never felt such a urge to apologise for Eric's fans.
As we all know Eric's girlfriend is Emma and during last week he posted a Picture of him and her on his Instagram. I think it was really cute and a step Forward. He never did this before. he rather let us stay in the dark before posting such a pic. But he did it and we should be grateful, That he trusts us and That he Shares it with us!
But NO! People write under his Picture "Bitch" and That Molly is better than Emma!
WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT?!?! You don't know Molly personally nor Emma. So how can YOU say and know who is better?
You just know her appearance and all you say is That she's an orange Monster?? How do you dare insulting her!? Especially when Eric and her can read it? Don't you care for their Feelings?
How do you even dare to say she is just behind his Money and his popularity?
I repeat myself! You do not know her, nor their relationship or intentions!
The last Picture over there... This is probably the most disrespectful shit I EVER read! And I can tell you. I read a lot!
I just do not understand how you can tell her such an Insult in her face! I mean she reads her tweets! She does not have to tweet something but you can be sure she will read this!
Probably she tries her best not to let this insults etc. come near her but I can tell you. It sure hurts reading this!
Even I felt hurt and angry! How do you dare! It's unbelievable! Well you Looks a bit too tanned for my taste but it's her Business! And all the other stuff or what they do in their relationship! As Long as both are happy and Eric still concentrates on his career everything is alright! And we should Support Eric in any way!
I don't know what Eric thinks when he reads thoose comments but I can tell you it's sure not a nice Feeling and maybe he will stop being so open like lately. he posted 2 pics and even tweeted a bit about Emma. It's a step Forward! You always wished for more Information and when you get them you don't want them or  hate them! What's wrong? You don't have to LOVEtheir relationship but you sure have to respect them and accept them cuz YOU won't Change it anyway. Be polite and nice towards Emma. She is the Girl who makes our Boy happy so she sure has to be happy too.
To be honest you should really just care about him being happy and about his Music. That's why we are here, don't we? We came together because of his Music. And not because of his current girlfriend. Keep That in mind. Remember your reasons why you are here.

2 comments:

  1. Best words, I agree with you. I also read a lot of comment and I don't undersand why hate Emma. And be sure these read hurts them, as I hate to such a thing. Shows how happy they are together and that's what counts. I wrote many comment on instagram, but attacked me. I'm happy, that Eric's happy :) And I wish them lots of happiness and stay together for a long time. I think, they are very cute and fit together.

    Ricsi Saade Soós

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best words. :)

    ReplyDelete